Owners & Operators
- 1864 – Don Miguel de Cárdenas y Herrera
- 1865 – Doña María Teresa de Cárdenas y Chacón Herrera y Valdés
- 1898 – Don José María de la Cuesta y Gallol and Son
- 1910 – “Amour and Company” Society
- 1916 – Don Ernesto Sarrá y Hernández
- 2008 – Habaguanex
Welcome to my site dedicated to the Hotel Marques de Prado Ameno in Old Havana. I am "poco a poco" researching and updating it with the aim to provide as complete as possible record of the hotel's ancient and recent history; bearing in mind that the goings-on today may one day be of historical interest.
My site is NOT the official website of the current hotel operator, and is by no means endorsed by them; but I am grateful for their help with the research.
You can make from this site room reservations through the Bizloco eTravel System operated by Cubaism Ltd.
Best wishes for 2017
Nigel Alexander Hunt